Ad Tech PRO 100 Glue Gun Review
The Ad Tech Pro 100 is a good around the house glue gun. This 60 watt glue gun is sure to get the repairs, craft & hobby projects. We have used this glue gun here and there around the office and it might not be our favorite, but it gets the job done. This glue gun is an ideal upgrade to anyone using a mini stick glue gun.
- Uses 1/2" Glue Sticks, these glue sticks are readily available
- On/off switch
- Short warm up time
- Each glue gun comes with 2 additional nozzles (3607 & 3608)
- Not the highest melt rate, but it gets small jobs done
Gluegun.com Bottom Line
For the price of this glue gun it performs well. The Ad Tech Pro 100 is a glue gun that works extremely well for those just needing ti every now and then. This glue gun is not optimal for customers wanting to use it everyday for an extended period of time.
The biggest contender to Ad Tech's Pro 100 would be Power Adhesives TEC 305. Both these glue gun work great for around the house, hobbies and crafts. Each has there own advantages the Pro 100 has a better heater and higher output. However, the TEC 305 does offer a stroke adjuster.
Ad Tech Pro 100 Glue Gun Specifications
- Stick Size: 1/2" Glue Sticks
- Watts: 60 Watt
- Output: 2 pounds per hour
- Operating Temperature: 380°F
- On/Off Switch
- Warm-up Time: 5 Minutes
Are you a fan? Purchase the Ad Tech Pro 100 Glue Gun.
Ad Tech Pro 100 Glue Gun Nozzles
- Needle Nose Nozzle (3607)
- Flat Spreader Nozzle (3608)
- .070 Nozzle (3619)
- .090 High Performance Nozzle (3710)
Not sure the Ad Tech Pro 100 glue gun is right for you?