Surebonder PRO2-100 Hot Glue Gun
Surebonder PRO2-100 Glue Gun Overview
Surebonder's PRO2-100 Series Glue Gun is great for crafts, hobbies, school projects and many everyday applications.
Output & Performance
The PRO2-100 glue gun has a output of 2.5 lbs. per hour making it great choice for basic projects and applications.
Features We Love
The PRO2-100 comes in both standard and low temp versions depending on the type of glue stick your project requires. The four finger trigger and ergonomic design makes this glue gun easy to use. The PRO2-100 and PRO2-100L (low temp) have a variety of interchangeable nozzles allowing it to adapt perfectly to your many different projects.
The Bottom Line
The PRO2-100 from Surebonder is a basic glue gun to have to tasks around the house or office. It's nice to see a basic glue gun that offers a variety of glue gun nozzles.
PRO2-100 & PRO2-100L Glue Gun Specifications
- Stick Size: 1/2" Glue Sticks
- Watts: 100 Watts
- Output: 2.5 lbs/hr
- Operating Temperature: 380°F (193°C) or 250°F (121°C)
- Weight: 1.35 lbs
- PTC Heaters
- Removable Wire Stand
- Ergonomic Trigger
- "T" Nozzle 2" or 3" Wide Bead (6032)
- Round Extension Nozzle .125" Orifice (103R)
- Needle Nozzle .08" Orifice (103N)
- Flat Nozzle .15" wide x .053 Orifice (103F)
- 5 Hole Block Nozzle .78" Wide (102)
- Steel Cap Nozzle .76" Orifice (103C-076)
- Steel Cap Nozzle .90" Orifice (103CS-090)
- Steel Cap Nozzle .125" Orifice (103CS-125)
- Nozzle Set Includes 101, 102, 103F, 103R, 103N, 103CS-090
- Check Valve *All nozzles must use this valve for assembly! (101)