- Type: PUR Glue Gun
- Brand: PAM Fastening
- Gun Type: Extrusion, Pneumatic, Cartridge, PUR Glue Gun
- Cartridge Size: 10 oz
- Adhesive Temperature: High Temperature, Low Temperature, Variable Temperature
About the PAM Buehnen HB 700KD Extrusion PUR Glue Gun
The PAM Fastening HB 700KD is a high performance reactive silicone or PUR dispensing tool with adjustable temperature and an integrated digital display. The HB 700KD can dispense anywhere from 104 to 400 degrees F and uses standard 10.3 ounce cartridges.
The HB 700KD is electrically heated and then adhesives are dispensed pneumatically with an included air line and electrical cord. Users will need to provide compressed air. Overall, this tool is incredibly unique to the PUR dispensing industry and offers a feature set unmatched by any other PUR glue gun.
This tool requires a purge cleaner at the end of each day, when it is in use. The PAM U7588 Purge Cleaner is available for purchase on GlueGun.com.
PAM Buehnen HB 700KD Glue Gun Specifications
- 600 W Heating element, 120 V
- 104 °F – 400 °F Adjustable Operating Temperature
- Internal Heated Chamber for use with adhesives in 10oz Aluminum Cartridges
- Integrated Digital Temperature Display and Controls
- Pneumatically Assisted
- Dispensing – 2.1 cfm (Spray)/4.2 cfm (Extrusion)
- Weight – 3 lb 12 oz
- Designed for PUR and Other Thermoset Hot Melt adhesive in Cartridge form
- Included Wire Stand or may be used with optional Work Station or Tool Stand
- Uses 8.5" length Cartridges
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Compare with Similar Products
|Type||PUR Glue Gun||PUR Hot Melt Gun|