- Type: Glue Gun
- Brand: PAM Fastening
- Gun Type: Commercial, Industrial, Pneumatic
- Glue Compatibility: 1 3/4" Glue Slugs, Bulk Glue
- Gun Temperature: Adjustable Temperature
About the PAM Buehnen HB710 HT High Temperature Glue Gun
The HB 710 High Temperature Extrusion Glue Gun from PAM Fastening was designed to withstand harsh environments. This industrial glue gun features a adjustable operating temperature from 104°F-485°F. The HB710 HT glue gun is great for high temperature applications or high temperature adhesives like Polyamides.
This industrial glue gun is capable of using bulk plugs, pillows, chips and granules in it's 6.8 oz. melt tank. The HB 710 Extrusion glue gun comes a 1.5mm extrusion nozzle, air services unit and features a integrated digital temperature display & controls.
PAM Buehnen HB710 HT Glue Gun Specifications
- Watts: 600 Watts
- Operating Temperature: 104°F-485°F
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Melt Tank: 6.8 oz.
- Melt Rate: 2.9 lbs/hr to 7 lbs/hr
- Designed for Harsh Environments and High Temperature Applications
- Hot Melt: Pellets, Chips, Pillows and Slugs
- Pneumatically Assisted
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.