- Type: Bulk Hot Melt
- Brand: Warren Adhesives
- Adhesive Temperature: High Temperature
- Set Speed: Pressure Sensitive
- Bonds: Cardboard, General, Glass, Metal, Plastic
- Application: Labeling, Packaging
About the Warren Adhesives HM 8557 Clear Pressure Sensitive Hot Melt
The Warren Adhesives HM 8557 bulk pressure sensitive hot melt is clear. It has a low viscosity and bonds to a wide variety of surfaces including plastic with good resistance to cold temperatures. It also has good elasticity when bonded to surfaces that will be heated and cooled often. Perfect for bonding to clear plastic and glass bottles.
The HM 8557 is similar to the HM 8535, but very light in color and applies clear to PET.
Contact Us for bulk pricing and samples.
Warren Adhesives HM 8557 Bulk Hot Melt Specifications
- Color: Light Yellow (Applies clear to PET)
- Suggested Application Temp:350F
- Viscosity @ 350F: 3,000 cps
- Softening Point: 203F
- Form: Pillows
Questions about this product? Our application specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.