About CastTEC 42 Precast Glue Slugs from Power Adhesives
The Power Adhesives CastTEC 42 glue slugs were specifically formulated for the precast concrete market to bond detail strips and all types of architectural elements for concrete forms. The CastTEC 42 can also be used to eliminate the need to drill holes in concrete floors for mechanical fasteners.
CastTEC 42 does not require a primer, sets almost instantly and does not stain when it is removed from forms. This precast concrete hot melt is faster and more economical than any other adhesive system in the concrete industry.
Recommended Glue Guns for CastTEC 42
- Power Adhesives TEC 3400 - All Electric
- Power Adhesives TEC 6100 - Pneumatic
- Power Adhesives TEC 7100 - Pneumatic
Power Adhesives CastTEC 42 Specifications
- Adhesive type: Synthetic polymer based hotmelt
- Color: Light brown
- Molten tack: Medium
- ½” ⅝” 1¾” CT Bulk
- Form 1¾” x 1¾”
- Sticks per lb (approx) 8
- Carton quantity 22lb
- Pallet weight: 1100lb
- Suggested application temperature 350-380ºF
- Brookfield viscosity
- (POW-12-VISC) spindle 27 2550cps @ 350ºF
- Ring & ball softening point
- (ASTM E28)
- Heat resistance (BS5350 Part H3) 176ºF
- Open time Up to 3 minutes
- Low temperature flexibility (tg) 5ºF
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.