- Type: Cartridge Gun
- Brand: Cox
- Gun Type: Pneumatic, 1 Component
- Cartridge Size: 10 oz
About the Cox Bexley 63001 Pneumatic Cartridge Gun
The Cox 63001 Bexley glue gun is a pneumatic, single component adhesive applicator for use with standard 10.3 oz cartridges. The Bexley features an adjustable air regulator and silencer for powerful, quiet performance.
Contact us with questions regarding this product or any of the Cox glue guns.
Note: The Bexley 63001 replaced the Tyne 61001 glue gun.
Additional Information on the Bexley 63001 Cartridge Gun
- Product Type: Single Component
- Application: Cartridge
- Capacity: 10 oz. Cartridge
- Mix-Ratio(s): non-applicable
Cox Bexley 63001 Cartridge Gun Specifications
Cox Bexley Glue Gun Overview
- Standard 10.3 oz. Cartridge
- Air Action on Cartridge Plunger
- Drawn Aluminum Barrel
- True Adjustable Air Regulator - 75 PSI Maximum Output
- 145 PSI Maximum Input
- Instant Dump Valve
- Quick Release End Cap
- All Component Replaceable Parts
- Air Hose Connector Included
Cox Bexley 63001 User Guide
Cox Bexley 63001 Schematic Drawing
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.