- Type: Static Mixer
- Brand: 3M
- Tip Style: Stepped Tip
- Application: Woodworking & Furniture, Automotive
3M EPX Square Gold Mixing Nozzles Overview
3M Scotch-Weld EPX Mixing Nozzles for efficient application of 3M Scotch-Weld Structural Adhesives in Duo-Pak (DP) cartridges. Each nozzle provides thorough mixing and precise placement of two-part adhesives and potting compounds.
The 3M Scotch-Weld EPX Mixing Nozzles perform to exact requirements for easy uniform application. These mixers work with 3M Duo-Pak cartridges to simultaneously meter, mix and apply two-part adhesives and potting compounds. And, the tapered tips can be cut for precise bead size.
Features & Details
- Provides thorough mixing and precise placement of two-component structural adhesives
- Tapered tip can be cut for bead size
- Available in a variety of designs to fit all cartridge sizes
- Minimize adhesive waste; easy to replace with a new nozzle to use remaining adhesive in a cartridge
- A used nozzle can be left on a cartridge to provide a good seal until ready to continue dispensing
- Attach to structural adhesive cartridges
- Dispense with manual or pneumatic applicators
Questions about 3M EPX Square Gold Mixing Nozzles? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.