3M Scotch-Weld Plastic & Rubber Instant Adhesive PR1500 Overview
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Plastic & Rubber Instant Adhesive PR1500 is a medium viscosity instant adhesive. Our PR1500 instant adhesive is formulated to give exceptional performance on difficult-to-bond substrates, such as EPDM, nylon, polypropylene, and polyethylene with the use of an appropriate primer. Once applied, the glue has fast handling time and cures to keep jobs moving quickly.
Details & Features
- Bonds to a number of substrates, including plastics and rubbers
- Precise application: pinch container for a precise drop or squeeze for a steady bead
- Medium viscosity adhesive is easily applied from the bottle
- Strong, durable and long-lasting bond on a variety of substrates
- Fast curing to keep projects moving quickly
- Gasket attachment
- Small joint assembly
- Jewelry assembly
- Orthopedics and footwear
Questions about 3M Scotch-Weld PR1500? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
|Type||Cyanoacrylate Super Glue||Cyanoacrylate Super Glue|
|Viscosity||1,275-1,650 cps||5 - 4,000 cps|
|Temp Resistance||-||-65F to 180F|
|Size||20 Gram Bottle|
500 Gram Bottle
|1 oz bottle
1 lb bottle
These values are approximate. Manufacturers often use different parameters for determining adhesive properties. Refer to manufacturer data sheets for detailed specifications. If you have questions, don't hesitate to contact us.