- Type: Cyanoacrylate Super Glue
- Brand: Adhesive Systems, Inc.
- Set Speed: Fast
- Properties: Heat Resistant
About the ASI HT Series High Temperature Resistant Super Glue
The Adhesive Systems Inc (ASI) HT Series cyanoacrylate super glue is a high temperature resistant adhesive that can withstand up to 275 Degrees F of heat. It creates a strong, lasting bond even when temperatures are cycled from high to low for or kept at the top range for extended periods of time.
The HT Series cyanoacrylate offers all of the great performance characteristics of the other ASI line of super glues like fast cure speed, single component dispensing (no mixing) and easy application.
Benefits of the HT Series Cyanoacrylates
- High temperature resistance - up to 275 Degrees F
- Strong bond even with thermal cycling
- Single component (no mixing or nozzles required)
- Cures at room temperature
- Good for bonding most substrates
- Fast cure time
- Dispensing can be automated
- Long term bonds
- Meets most military (MilSpec) standards
- Can replace heavy mechanical fasteners
The HT Series Cyanoacrylates Bond:
- ABS NBR
- Acrylic Neoprene
- Aluminum Nitrile
- Bakelite Nylon
- Brass Phenolic
- Chloroprene Polycarbonate
- Chrome Polyester
- Cooper Polystyrene
- EPDM Porcelain
- Fiberglass PVC
- Latex SBR
- Leather Steel
- Natural Rubber Valox
ASI HT Series Cyanoacrylate Super Glue Specifications
- Color: Clear
- Viscosity: 5 cps
- Specific Gravity: 1.05
- Base: Modified Ethyl
HT Series Chemical and Solvent Resistance
Percent of Strength Retained After Aging for 500 Hours
- GASOLINE @ 220C: 100%
- ISOPROPANOL @ 220C: 100%
- ETHANOL @ 220C: 100%
- FREON TA @ 220C% 100%
- MOTOR OIL @ 400C% 100%
- POLYCARBONATE 400C @ 95% RH 100%
Cure Time and Bond Strength By Substrate
- Steel < 10 Seconds > 2100 psi
- Aluminum < 10 Seconds > 1750 psi
- Neoprene < 5 Seconds > 750 psi
- ABS < 7 Seconds > 900 psi
- PVC < 5 Seconds > 900 psi
- Polycarbonate < 7 Seconds > 900 psi
- Phenolic < 7 Seconds > 850 psi
HT Series Specifications By Viscosity
|PRODUCT||GAP FILL||VISCOSITY||STRENGTH||TEMP RANGE||CURE SPEED (FIXTURE/FULL)||MIL SPEC A 46050C|
|HT 5||0.002||5 cps||2700/4200||-60 TO +275° F||<7 Sec/8 Hours||Type II, Class 1|
|HT 30||0.003||30 cps||2700/4200||-60 TO +275° F||<12 Sec/8 Hours||Type II, Class 1|
|HT 100||0.006||100 cps||2700/4200||-60 TO +275° F||<14 Sec/8 Hours||Type II, Class 2|
|HT 500||0.007||500 cps||2700/4200||-60 TO +275° F||<14 Sec/8 Hours||Type II, Class 2|
|HT 1000||0.008||1,000 cps||2700/4200||-60 TO +275° F||<18 Sec/8 Hours||Type II, Class 3|
|HT 1500||0.008||1,500 cps||2700/4200||-60 TO +275° F||<18 Sec/8 Hours||Type II, Class 3|
|HT 2400||0.008||2,400 cps||2700/4200||-60 TO +275° F||<18 Sec/8 Hours||Type II, Class 3|
|HT 4000||0.008||4,000 cps||2700/4200||-60 TO +275° F||<20 sec/8 Hours||Type II, Class 3|
Questions about this product? Our application specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Just so you know...
- We will NOT share your information with anyone.
- We will NOT subscribe you to anything.
- We will NOT hassle you.
- We WILL do our best to help you find the right adhesive solution.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.