- Type: Hot Glue Sticks
- Brand: Ad Tech
- Glue Compatibility: 1/2" Glue Sticks, 5/8" Glue Sticks
- Set Speed: Slow
- Bonds: Plastic, Wood
- Application: Product Assembly
About Ad Tech 280 Long Open Time Glue Sticks
The Ad Tech 280 is a clear glue stick with a long 60-80 second open time allowing you to make adjustments to the pieces you are bonding for up to a minute after the hot melt is applied. Ad Tech 280 offers good bond strength and can be used in a wide variety of applications.
- Available in: 1/2", 5/8" Sticks and 1" X 3" Slugs (3M PG)
- Open Time: 60-80 Seconds
- Color: Clear
- Heat Resistance: 145F
- Bonds to: Fir, Fabric, Wood, Light Plastics & Metals
- Viscosity at 225F: 10,000
Ad Tech 280 Glue Stick Box Quantity Breakdown
- 1/2" x 10" Glue Sticks 22 LB Box = Approx 396 Glue Sticks
- 5/8" x 10" Glue Sticks 22 LB Box = Approx 242 Glue Sticks
- 1" x 3" Glue Sticks 22 LB Box = Approx 264 Glue Sticks
Ad Tech 280 Glue Stick Specifications
- Softening point 185°F (85°C) ASTM E28-67
- Viscosity @ 350°F (176°C), centipoise 10,000 Brookfield Thermosel
- Specific gravity 0.98 ASTM 1475
- Shear tensile strength on pine, psi 640 ASTM D-1002
- Adhesive tensile on pine, psi 360 ASTM D-1344-78
- Adhesive tensile on steel, psi 395 ASTM D-1344-78
- Adhesive tensile on polycarbonate, psi 101 ASTM D-1344-78
- Hardness @ 72°F (25°C) 84 Shore "A"
- Heat resistance 145°F (63°C) AdTech
- Open time (approx.), seconds 60-80 AdTech
Questions about this product? Our application specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.