- Type: Hot Glue Sticks
- Brand: Ad Tech
- Glue Compatibility: 1/2" Glue Sticks
- Bonds: Cardboard
- Application: Packaging
About Ad Tech 630 Packaging Glue Sticks
Ad Tech 630 is a packaging glue stick with a very fast set giving a strong bond to paper and cardboard surfaces. The Ad Tech 630 is available in a variety of glue stick sizes.
- Available in: 1/2", 5/8", 1 3/4" Sticks and 1" X 3" Slugs (3M PG)
- Open Time: 10-15 Seconds
- Color: Light Tan
- Heat Resistance: 160F
- Bonds to: Cardboard, Paper, Wood
- Viscosity at 225F: 1,500
Ad Tech 630 Glue Stick Quantity per Box Breakdown
- 1/2" x 10" Glue Sticks 22 LB Box = Approx 396 Glue Sticks
- 5/8" x 10" Glue Sticks 22 LB Box = Approx 242 Glue Sticks
- 1 3/4" x 1 3/4" Glue Sticks 22 LB Box = Approx 176 Glue Sticks
Ad Tech 630 Glue Stick Specifications
- Softening point 230°F (110°C) ASTM E28-67
- Viscosity @ 350°F (176°C), centipoise 3,500 Brookfield Thermosel
- Specific gravity 0.98 ASTM 1475
- Shear tensile strength on pine, psi 680 ASTM D-1002
- Adhesive tensile on pine, psi 244 ASTM D-1344-78
- Adhesive tensile on steel, psi 260 ASTM D-1344-78
- Hardness @ 72°F (25°C) 95 Shore "A"
- Heat resistance 145°F (63°C) AdTech
- Open time (approx) seconds 35 AdTech
- Compression set time (seconds) 3-5 AdTech
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.