- Type: Hot Glue Sticks
- Brand: Ad Tech
- Adhesive Temperature: Low Temperature
- Glue Compatibility: 1/2" Glue Sticks
- Bonds: Cardboard
- Application: Packaging
About Ad Tech 660 Low Temp Packaging Glue Sticks
The Ad Tech 660 is a low temperature packaging glue stick with excellent adhesion under compression. This hot melt is meant to be run at a lower temperature so be sure to use the correct glue gun.
- Available in: 1/2"
- Open Time: 35 Seconds
- Color: Light Tan
- Heat Resistance: 121F
- Bonds to: Cardboard, Paper, Wood
- Viscosity at 225F: 9,000
Ad Tech 660 Glue Sticks per Box
- 1/2" x 10" Glue Sticks 22 LB Box = Approx 396 Glue Sticks
Ad Tech 660 Glue Stick Specifications
- Softening point 183°F (84°C) ASTM E28-67
- Viscosity @ 225°F (107°C), centipoise 9,000 Brookfield Thermosel
- Specific gravity 0.98 ASTM 1475
- Shear tensile strength on pine, psi 529 ASTM D-1002
- Adhesive tensile on pine, psi 354 ASTM D-1344-78
- Adhesive tensile on steel, psi 136 ASTM D-1344-78
- Hardness @ 72°F (25°C) 85 Shore "A"
- Heat resistance 121°F (49°C) AdTech
- Open time (approx) seconds 35 AdTech
- Compression set time (seconds) 5 AdTech
Ad Tech 660 Glue Stick Data Sheets
Ad Tech 660 MSDS Sheet
Ad Tech 660 TDS Sheet
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.