- Type: Hot Glue Sticks
- Brand: Ad Tech
- Glue Compatibility: 1/2" Glue Sticks, 5/8" Glue Sticks
- Bonds: Wood, Cardboard, Fabric
- Application: Woodworking & Furniture
About Ad Tech 962 Woodworking Glue Sticks
The Ad Tech 962 glue sticks are one of our best selling formulas for woodworking. This hot melt offers an exceptional bond to wood and many other surfaces. The 962 has a medium open time and comes in a wide variety of glue stick sizes to fit whichever glue gun you are using.
- Available in: 1/2", 5/8" and 1" X 3" Slugs (3M PG)
- Open Time: 30-40 Seconds
- Color: Tan
- Heat Resistance: 130F
- Bonds to: Wood, Light Plastics & Metals, Paper, Fabric, General
- Viscosity at 225F: 6,000
Ad Tech 962 Glue Sticks per Box
- 1/2" x 10" Glue Sticks 22 LB Box = Approx 396 Glue Sticks
- 5/8" x 10" Glue Sticks 22 LB Box = Approx 242 Glue Sticks
- 1" x 3" Glue Sticks 22 LB Box = Approx 264 Glue Sticks
- 1 3/4" x 1 3/4" Glue Sticks 22 LB Box = Approx 176 Glue Sticks
Ad Tech 962 Glue Stick Specifications
- Softening point 208°F (98°C) ASTM E28-67
- Viscosity @ 350°F (176°C), centipoise 6,000 Brookfield Thermosel
- Specific gravity 0.98 ASTM 1475
- Shear tensile strength on pine, psi 625 ASTM D-1002
- Adhesive tensile on pine, psi 298 ASTM D-1344-78
- Adhesive tensile on steel, psi 464 ASTM D-1344-78
- Hardness @ 72°F (25°C) 84 Shore "A"
- Heat resistance 130°F (54°C) AdTech
- Open time (approx.), seconds 30-40 AdTech
Questions about this product? Our application specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Just so you know...
- We will NOT share your information with anyone.
- We will NOT subscribe you to anything.
- We will NOT hassle you.
- We WILL do our best to help you find the right adhesive solution.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.