- Type: Silicone
- Brand: American Sealants, Inc
- Color: Almond, Aluminum, Black, Bronze, Clear, Gray, White
- Bonds: General, Glass, Metal, Plastic
- Properties: Cold Resistant, Heat Resistant, Weather Resistant
About the American Sealants ASI 502 Industrial Grade RTV Silicone
ASI 502 is an Industrial Grade, one part RTV silicone. ASI 502 has excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates including glass, metals, most woods, ceramics and various plastics. This acetoxy silicone sealant is resistant to weathering, moisture, vibration, ozone, ultraviolet and temperature extremes. The 502 Acetoxy Sealant withstands constant operating temperatures from -70°F to 400°F.
ASI 502 Specifications
- FDA Status: Permitted under regulations of the Food and Drug Administration where incidental food contact might be involved. FDA Regulation Number is 175.500.
- Formed-in-place gaskets (axle housings, differentials, junction box covers, etc)
- Sealing aquariums
- Sealing truck trailers, cabs, marine portholes and cabins
- Sheet metal
- Adhering name plates, letters and signs
- Adhering appliance trim and sealing appliance parts
- Weatherize switch parts & instrument mountings
- Food service installations
- Coaxial cable connectors
- Seal & waterproof
- Engine components
Questions about this product? Our application specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Just so you know...
- We will NOT share your information with anyone.
- We will NOT subscribe you to anything.
- We will NOT hassle you.
- We WILL do our best to help you find the right adhesive solution.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.