ASI 174 Siliconized Acrylic Latex Caulk
About the American Sealants 174 Siliconized Acrylic Latex Caulk
ASI Acrylic Latex Silicone bonds to all common building materials. The Acrylic Latex Silicone is paintable with latex or oil base paint, just one hour after sealant is tack free. Not to mention ASI Acrylic Latex Silicone has a 25-year exterior life expectancy. This single component, non-sag acrylic latex silicone is for use in movie and non-moving joints.
- Bonds to all common building materials
- Tack free in 30 minutes to 1 hour
- Mold and Mildew Resistant
- Resistant to Stains and Dirt
- Meets ASTM C834
- Will withstand + 12 ½% joint movement
- Most joints, interior and exterior
- Can be used primer less on most common building materials such as wood, concrete, metal, glass, stone, brick, stucco or marble.
Data Sheets »