- Type: Cyanoacrylate Super Glue
- Brand: Adhesive Systems, Inc.
- Set Speed: Fast
- Bonds: General
- Properties: Low Bloom, Low Odor
About the ASI NI M Series Cyanoacrylate
ASI NI "M" Series Cyanoacrylate is a low odor and low bloom super glue adhesive. The NI M line eliminates frosting and odors that are sometimes associated with cyanoacrylates. The "NI" M Series bonds a wide range of similar and dissimilar substrates and gives surfaces a better cosmetic appearance.
The ASI NI M cyanoacrylate is great when the appearance of the product being bonded is important or if you are working in a small, poorly ventilated area.
Benefits of the ASI NI-M Series Cyanoacrylates
- Low odor adhesive
- Does not frost or "bloom"
- Great for poorly ventilated work environments
- Single component (no mixing or nozzles required)
- Cures at room temperature
- Good for bonding most substrates
- Fast cure time
- Dispensing can be automated
- Long term bonds
- Meets most military (MilSpec) standards
- Can replace heavy mechanical fasteners
ASI NI M Low Odor Low Bloom Super Glue Specifications
- Color: Clear
- Viscosity: 5 cps
- Specific Gravity: 1.05
- Base: Alkoxy
ASI NI M Series Chemical and Solvent Resistance
Percent of Strength Retained After Aging for 500 Hours
- GASOLINE @ 220C: 100%
- ISOPROPANOL @ 220C: 100%
- ETHANOL @ 220C: 1005
- FREON TA @ 220C% 100%
- MOTOR OIL @ 400C% 100%
- POLYCARBONATE 400C @ 95% RH 100%
ASI NI-M Series Cure Time and Bond Strength By Substrate
- Steel < 25 Seconds > 2100 psi
- Aluminum < 25 Seconds > 1750 psi
- Neoprene < 5 Seconds > 750 psi
- ABS < 10 Seconds > 900 psi
- PVC < 5 Seconds > 900 psi
- Polycarbonate < 10 Seconds > 900 psi
- Phenolic < 10 Seconds > 850 psi
ASI NI-M Series Cyanoacrylate Specifications by Viscosity
|PRODUCT||GAP FILL||VISCOSITY||STRENGTH||TEMP RANGE||CURE SPEED (FIXTURE/FULL)|
|NI 5M||0.002||5 cps||1900/2700||-65 to +180° F||<10 Sec/24 Hours|
|NI 100M||0.006||5 cps||1900/2700||-65 to +180° F||<10 Sec/24 Hours|
|NI 500M||0.007||500 cps||1900/2700||-65 to +180° F||<25 Sec/24 Hours|
|NI 1000M||0.008||1,000 cps||1900/2700||-65 to +180° F||<10 Sec/24 Hours|
Questions about this product? Our application specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Just so you know...
- We will NOT share your information with anyone.
- We will NOT subscribe you to anything.
- We will NOT hassle you.
- We WILL do our best to help you find the right adhesive solution.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
|Type||Cyanoacrylate Super Glue||Cyanoacrylate Super Glue|
|Brand||Adhesive Systems, Inc.||Infinity Bond|
|Viscosity||5 - 1,000 cps||5 - 1,000 cps|
|Temp Resistance||-65F to 180F||-65F to 212F|
|Size||1 oz bottle|
2 oz bottle
1 lb bottle
4.4 lb bottle
|1 oz bottle
1 lb bottle
These values are approximate. Manufacturers often use different parameters for determining adhesive properties. Refer to manufacturer data sheets for detailed specifications. If you have questions, don't hesitate to contact us.