- Type: Static Mixer
- Brand: Infinity Bond
- Connection Type: Bell
- Mixer Type: High Viscosity Dispensing
- Tip Style: Stepped Tip
- Adhesive Ratio: 1:1, 2:1
- Cartridge Size: 200 ml, 400 ml, 600 ml, Meter Mix Machine
- Viscosity: Gel
About the160-818 Static Mixer from Infinity Bond
The Infinity Bond 160-818 plastic static mixer is a disposable static mixer that is often used with meter mix manifolds and automated dispensing equipment. This mixer is an exact equivalent to the Nordson TAH 160-818 (now Nordson 7103510). The Infinity 160-818 is made in the USA and offers significant savings. It offers a wide element diameter making it a great choice for mixing high viscosity adhesives.
The Infinity Bond 160-818 static mixer has a stepped outlet giving users the ability to cut the orifice size to meet almost any dispensing need. The 160-818 can be used with 200 ml, 400 ml or 600 ml cartridges as well as the previously mentioned meter mix machines.
160-818 Static Mixer Specifications
- Inner Diameter: .371 inch (9.42 mm)
- Mixing Elements: 18
- Outer Diameter: .5 inch (12.70 mm)
- Length: 7.28 inch (184.91 mm)
- Nozzle Diameter: .14 inch (3.55 mm)
- Tip Type: Stepped
- Retained Volume: 8.8
- Mix Ratio: Works with 1:1 and 2:1
Compare Infinity Bond 160-818 to:
- Nordson 7013510
- TAH 160-818
- Mixpac MC 08-18
- Sulzer MCH 08-18T
- AP Plastics MC 08-18
- AP Plastics MCH 08-18T
Questions about this product? Our application specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Just so you know...
- We will NOT share your information with anyone.
- We will NOT subscribe you to anything.
- We will NOT hassle you.
- We WILL do our best to help you find the right adhesive solution.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.