- Brand: Infinity Bond
- Cleaner Type: Aerosol Spray Cleaner
- Contact Us with Questions
Infinity Bond Spray Flush Cleaner Overview
Infinity Bond Spray Flush Cleaner is designed to keep the adhesive spraying system clean and safe from buildup. The unique blend of solvents will remove adhesive from most surfaces including metal, rubber, glass, fabrics, and some plastics. Infinity Spray Flush Cleaner is also helpful for removing insulation and bubble wrap. The Infinity Bond Spray Flush Cleaner will last through many different uses. You don’t need to use the entire canister at once - hook your hose up to flush your system and then reuse when needed.
Specifications of Infinity Bond Spray Flush Cleaner
- Appearance: Clear, Colorless Spray
- Odor: Chlorinated Solvent Odor
- Boiling Point: 165°F, 74°C
- Flammability: Not considered a flammable gas by OSHA
- Vapor Pressure (mm Hg): 59 @ 77°F (25°C)
- Vapor Density (AIR=1): > 1 @ 77°F (25°C)
- Evaporation Rate: > 3 (Fast)
- Specific Gravity (H2O=1): 1.5 @ 77°F (25°C)
- Solubility in Water: 0%
- Volatility Including Water (%): 100
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC): 19%
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.