- Adhesive Type: Polyurethane PUR Hot Melt
- Open Time: 60 Second Open Time
- Applicator: Standard 10 Ounce Cartridge Gun
- Includes Disposable Nozzles
Infinity Bond superPUR 60 Hot Melt Overview
The Infinity Bond superPUR 60 is a 10 oz cartridge of high-performance polyurethane (PUR) hot melt adhesive with a 60-second set time. Use superPUR 60 for bonding wood, plastics, and many other difficult substrates. Infinity Bond superPUR 30 is compatible with most 10 oz cartridge glue guns. Dispense this adhesive at 250F for the best results. Infinity Bond has made working with PUR even easier - all 10 oz cartridges come standard with two disposable dispensing nozzles. With the use of our disposable nozzles, there is no purging or cleaning necessary!
Each cartridge comes with two high temp disposable nozzles.
Infinity Bond superPUR 60 Applications
- General Product Assembly
- Plastic Bonding
- Furniture Making and Woodworking
- Hardwood Flooring Installation
- Cabinet Making
How to Dispense superPUR 60
The Infinity Bond superPUR 60 is compatible with most cartridge dispensing glue guns.
Understanding PUR Hot Melt vs Traditional Hot Melt
What's the Same
Both traditional hot melt and polyurethane (PUR) hot melt typically need to be heated to be applied. Both formulas are non-toxic and generally one of the safer adhesives for bonding and sealing.
- Applied by heating and dispensing
Infinity Bond superPUR 60 offers a medium open time (60 seconds) but is still longer than a traditional stick and bulk hot melt adhesives. SuperPUR 60 has a strong bond that continues to strengthen over time as it reacts with moisture in the air.
Traditional hot melt adhesives do not continue to strengthen after they have fully set. SuperPUR 60 requires a cartridge gun for dispensing and should not be exposed to air before being used. The shelf life is up to 2 years where traditional hot melts don't really have a shelf life.
- PUR hot melts can offer longer open time
- They have a much stronger bond than traditional hot melt
- PUR has a shelf life of 12-18 months
Infinity Bond superPUR 60 Polyurethane Hot Melt - 10 Ounce Cartridge and Nozzle Specs
- Type: Polyurethane
- State: Solid
- Open Time: 60 Seconds
- Color: Translucent
- Dried film: Opaque white
- Solids: 100>#/li###
- Calculated VOC (less water): 0.0 g/L
- Weight/gallon: 9.8 lbs.
- Flashpoint: N/A
- Freeze/thaw stability: Will not freeze
- Storage life: 12-18 months in unopened foil pouch. 4 weeks after opened.
Questions about this product? Our application specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Just so you know...
- We will NOT share your information with anyone.
- We will NOT subscribe you to anything.
- We will NOT hassle you.
- We WILL do our best to help you find the right adhesive solution.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.