- Brand: Infinity Bond
- Hot Melt Type: PUR Polyurethane Hot Melt
- Contact Us with Questions
Infinity PUR MP75 PUR Hot Melt Overview
Infinity PUR MP75 PUR hot melt is a general-purpose adhesive that is extremely versatile and creates a strong bond between a wide variety of substrates. It has a 3 - 4.5 minute set time and will continue to cure as it interacts with moisture from the air. Infinity PUR MP75 in 10-ounce cartridges are available in a single cartridge and case of 10 quantities.
The MP75 is waterproof, making it a great solution for both interior and exterior projects. The MP75 is a standard temperature PUR that is applied at 250 degrees F. This PUR hot melt greatly reduces and even eliminates the need for staples, nails, screws, and other fasteners because of its quick set time and superb bond strength.
Other Infinity MP75 Sizes
Dispensing Infinity PUR MP75 10 Ounce Cartridges
Specifications of Infinity PUR MP75
- Type: Polyurethane
- State: Solid
- Color: Translucent
- Dried film: Opaque white
- Solids: 100>#/li###
- Viscosity: 9,500 cps @ 250°F.
- Calculated VOC (less water): 0.0 g/L
- Weight/gallon: 9.8 lbs.
- Flashpoint: N/A
- Freeze/thaw stability: Will not freeze
- Storage life: 12 months in unopened foil pouch. 4 weeks after opened.
Questions about this product? Our application specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Just so you know...
- We will NOT share your information with anyone.
- We will NOT subscribe you to anything.
- We will NOT hassle you.
- We WILL do our best to help you find the right adhesive solution.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.