Loctite 263 Red High Strength Threadlocker Overview
Loctite 263 is a red, dual cure, acrylic dimethacrylate ester fluorescent threadlocker designed for the permanent locking and sealing of threaded fasteners. It cures between close fitting metal surfaces and prevents loosening and leakage from shock and vibration. It works on active metals (e.g. brass, copper) and passive substrates such as stainless steel and plated surfaces.
Additional Information & Details
- Particularly suited for heavy duty applications such as studs into motor housings where high strength is required
- Prevents loosening and leakage from shock and vibration
- Designed for the permanent locking and sealing of threaded fasteners
- Provides robust curing performance
- Offers high temperature performance and oil tolerance
Questions about Loctite 263? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.