Loctite 268 High Strength Red Semisolid Threadlocker Stick Overview
Loctite 268 is a high-strength threadlocker for maximum efficacy in the securing and sealing of bolts, nuts and studs to prevent loosening due to vibration. The product serves to permanently lock assemblies which must not come loose. It is available in a stick format and easy and effective in overhead applications.
The product works on all metals, including passive substrates such as stainless steel, aluminum and plated surfaces. It tolerates slight contamination by industrial oils, corrosion prevention oils and cutting fluids.
Additional Information & Details
- High bond strength
- Convenient stick format prevents dripping
- Prevents loosening on vibrating assemblies, e.g. pumps, gear boxes or presses
- Works on all metals, including passive substrates (e.g. stainless steel, aluminum, plated surfaces)
- Proven to be tolerant of minor contamination due to industrial oils, e.g. motor oils, corrosion prevention oils and cutting fluids
- Can be disassembled by heating to 300°C
Questions about Loctite 268? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.