- Type: Cyanoacrylate Super Glue
- Brand: Henkel Loctite
- Color: Clear
- Viscosity: Gel
- Bonds: Ceramic, Elastomers, General, Metal, Plastic
About Loctite 3092 Two Part Cyanoacrylate Super Glue
Rapid Bond For Rapid Repairs
Loctite 3902 Super Fast Repair Adhesive is a semi rigid, 2-component high-performance, urethane adhesive. This fast setting adhesive is so good at filling wide gaps without spilling that they can be used to glue a variety of surfaces without sagging or running. They can also withstand different temperatures.
Loctite 3092 super fast repair adhesive is a great repair solution for quick bonding and reinforcing of weak gaps and it has a very rapid gel cure time. This adhesive is also suitable for bonding a huge variety of surfaces and offers the high performance and resilience needed to quickly fix, restore and put together different substances.
Loctite 3092 Details
- Designed to withstand a wide range of temperatures and has high resistance levels
- Great wide-gap filling capabilities
- Rapid bonds for rapid repairs
- Repaired surfaces will not sag or run thus enabling high level of accuracy during application.
- There are many ways to use this universal plastic bonder
- Very fast-setting adhesive for quick bonds and results
Loctite 3092 Can Be Used For
- Fixing broken eyelets
- Repair or bond mounting brackets on all parts, including mirrors, headlamps, tail lamps and automotive exterior and interior trim parts.
- General purpose bonding.
- Replace or repair missing or broken mounting tabs.
- Substituting worn out or stripped threads
Additional Information on Loctite 3092
LOCTITE® 3092™ is a two-component, rapid cure cyanoacrylate adhesive for bonding a variety of plastics (except PE, PP and PTFE), rubber and porous materials (wood, paper, leather). Under normal conditions, once dispensed in between close fitting parts, the atmosphere moisture initiates the curing process.
This product is not recommended for use in pure oxygen and/or oxygen rich systems and should not be selected as a sealant for chlorine or other strong oxidizing materials. For safe handling information on this product, consult the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).
* Contact us for less than case pricing.
Loctite 3092 Is Great for Bonding:
- Instant - General Purpose
- Metal to Plastic
- Plastic & Composite
- Plastic Repair
- Rubber to Metal
Henkel Loctite 3092 Specifications
|Cure Type||Moisture Cure|
|Full Cure Temperature (°C)||25|
|Full Cure Temperature (°F)||77|
|Full Cure Time||24 hr.|
|Gap Fill (in.)||0.2|
|Key Characteristics||Cure Speed: Fast Cure, Usability: Easy to Use, Gap Filling, Sag: Non-Sag|
|Number of Components||2 Part|
|Shear Strength, Grit Blasted Steel (psi)||3200|
|Specific Gravity (g/l @ 25°C)||1.05|
|Substrates||Metal, Paper, Plastic, Rubber, Wood|
Questions about this product? Our application specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Just so you know...
- We will NOT share your information with anyone.
- We will NOT subscribe you to anything.
- We will NOT hassle you.
- We WILL do our best to help you find the right adhesive solution.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.