- Type: Glue Gun
- Brand: Power Adhesives
- Gun Type: Bulk, Industrial, Pneumatic, Spray
- Glue Compatibility: 1 3/4" Glue Slugs, Bulk Glue
- Gun Temperature: Adjustable Temperature
About the TEC 4500S Pneumatic Spray Glue Gun
The Power Adhesives TEC 4500S is a pneumatic glue gun that can spray hot melt adhesives. It has a solid melt rate and great design making it a perfect alternative to high priced, bulky dispensing equipment.
Output & Performance
The TEC 4500S is a 600 watt glue gun that offers a melt rate of 2lbs/hr with bulk pellets/chips or 5.5lb/hr using 1 3/4 inch slugs.
Features We Love
We love that there is another spray glue gun on the market that competes with PAM Buehnen's HB 710. The TEC 4500S has a one twist action lock for the hot melt chamber.
The Bottom Line
We like this glue gun overall, but wished it had a bit higher output. However, we feel depending on your application this pneumatic spray glue gun could be a match made in heaven.
Interested in the extrusion version of this glue gun? Check out the Power Adhesives TEC 4500B product page.
TEC 4500S Glue Gun Specifications
- Melt rate Granular: 1kg (2lbs) - Slugs: 2.5 kg (5½lbs)/hr
- Glue size: Granules & 43mm (1¾”) glue cartridge
- Voltage: 220 - 240V
- Wattage: 600W
- Heater: Cartridge
- Temp Control: Preset thermostat
- Hotmelt gun: °C (°F) 180 - 190ºC
- Power cable: 3m (10 ft)
- Weight: 4500S: 1.45kg (3.2lbs)
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.