- Type: Bulk Hot Melt
- Brand: Power Adhesives
- Adhesive Temperature: High Temperature
- Set Speed: Medium
- Bonds: Cardboard, General, Plastic, Wood
- Application: Product Assembly
About the Power Adhesives TEC Bond 2378 Bulk Hot Melt Adhesive
TEC Bond 2378 is a high performance bulk hot melt mainly used for product assembly because of its versatility and high bond strength. The 2378 bonds paper, wood, light metals and plastic while offering both high and low temperature resistance.
Power 2378 has a long open time, allowing fine tuning after the adhesive has been applied.
Contact Us for bulk pricing and samples.
Power TEC Bond 2378 Specs
- Color: Dark Amber
- Suggested Application Temp: 356F
- Brookfield Viscosity: 3,900 cps
- Softening Point: 288F
- Form: Slats
Power TEC Bond 2378 MSDS & TDS Sheets
Questions about this product? Our application specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Just so you know...
- We will NOT share your information with anyone.
- We will NOT subscribe you to anything.
- We will NOT hassle you.
- We WILL do our best to help you find the right adhesive solution.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.