Power TEC Bond 261 Glue Sticks
TEC Bond 261 is a high performance hot melt glue stick with the added benefit of very high output. It bonds well to plastics, metals, wood and many other substrates. The 261 by Power also offers a long open time good for product assembly applications that require fine tuning after the adhesive has been applied.
TEC Bond 261 Specifications
- Color: Light Brown
- Suggested Application Temp: 380ºF
- Brookfield Viscosity: 2400@ 350ºF
- Softening Point: 185ºF
- Heat Resistance: 165ºF
- Open Time: Long
- Low Temperature Flexibility: 4ºF
- Adhesive Type: Synthetic Polymer Based Hot Melt
- 1/2" x 12" 11 LB Box = Approx 165 Glue Sticks
- 1 3/4" x 1 3/4" 22 LB Box = Approx 176 Glue Sticks
See more: Glue Stick
Power TEC Bond 261 Glue Sticks has a rating of stars based on reviews.