- Type: Glue Gun
- Brand: Steinel
- Gun Type: Cordless, Light Industrial, Butane Powered
- Glue Compatibility: 1/2" Glue Sticks
- Gun Temperature: High Temperature
- Application: Woodworking & Furniture
About the Steinel TM 6000 Butane Hot Glue Gun
This gas powered hot glue gun is great for jobs on the go. The Steinel TM 6000 has proven itself reliable and is used in construction for flooring, counter tops, pipe insulation, etc.
The TM 6000 heats up in approximately 3 minutes and will run continuously for 100 minutes. This cordless glue gun utilizes refillable LEC cartridges. The LEC cartridges are easy to refill with butane that can be purchased at your local gas station.
The Steinel TM 6000 has recently been updated for higher output and improved reliability. New venting system and fuel cells have improved on this already outstanding glue gun. The New TM6000 now has the ability to change nozzle types as well.
Steinel TM 6000 Glue Gun Specifications
- Accessories: Sturdy metal stand included
- Melt Temperature 320°F - 464°F (160 - 240°C)
- Operating Time: 100 min
- Fuel Type: Standard butane fuel
- Ignition: Piezo Electronic System
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.08” (2 mm)
- Dimensions: 9.00” x 7.50” x 2.00” (l x w x h)
- Net Weight: 0.75 lb (12.00 oz)
- Warranty One year limited
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.