- Type: Bulk Hot Melt
- Brand: Surebonder
- Adhesive Temperature: Low Temperature
- Set Speed: Fast
- Bonds: Cardboard
- Application: Packaging
About the Surebonder 601 Bulk Hot Melt Adhesive
Surebonder 601 is a low temperature bulk hot melt formulated for the packaging industry. It offers a strong initial tack to surfaces like cardboard and paper. The application temperature should be between 250-300F reducing char in hot melt pots.
The Surebonder 601 is also compliant with FDA regulation #21CFR175.105 for food packaging.
Surebonder 601 Bulk Hot Melt Specifications
- Color: Amber
- Suggested Application Temp: 250-300F
- Viscosity @ 250F: 10,050 cps
- Softening Point: 210F
- Open Time: 5 Seconds
Questions about this product? Our application specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Just so you know...
- We will NOT share your information with anyone.
- We will NOT subscribe you to anything.
- We will NOT hassle you.
- We WILL do our best to help you find the right adhesive solution.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.