- Type: Bulk Hot Melt
- Brand: Surebonder
- Set Speed: Medium
- Bonds: Cardboard, Fabric, General, Wood
- Application: Product Assembly
About the Surebonder 707 General Purpose Bulk Hot Melt Adhesive
Surebonder 707 bulk hot melt is a high performance adhesive offering good adhesion to difficult surfaces like plastic, metal, ceramic and other non-porous surfaces. The 707 also offers a long open time allowing users to make adjustments after the hot melt has been applied.
The 707 also offers good heat and shock resistance at both high and low temperatures.
Contact Us for bulk pricing and samples.
Surebonder 707 Bulk Hot Melt Adhesive Specifications
- Color: Clear
- Suggested Application Temp: 380F
- Viscosity @ 375F: 3,125 cps
- Softening Point: 178F
- Open Time: 30 Seconds
Questions about this product? Our application specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Just so you know...
- We will NOT share your information with anyone.
- We will NOT subscribe you to anything.
- We will NOT hassle you.
- We WILL do our best to help you find the right adhesive solution.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.