Surebonder PRO600 Pneumatic Glue Gun
About the Surebonder PRO600 Pneumatic Hot Glue Gun
The PRO600 from Surebonder is a 5/8" pneumatically powered glue gun. The pneumatic 'air assistance' is very unique to standard stick dispensing glue guns and is great for long term use to help reduce user fatigue. The PRO600 has an industrial heater and great dispense rate.
Output & Performance
The PRO600 gun can dispense up to 8lbs of glue per hour and because this is a pneumatic gun, you simply hold down the trigger for continuous, measured output.
Features We Love
The PRO600 Pneumatic Glue Gun from Surebonder has tons of features including stroke adjustment control, variable temperature and a powerful 450 watt heater. Intuitively designed, the PRO600 has an exterior safety fuse that is easy to access and replace.
Overall, this pneumatic glue gun gets a top grade and offers a good price to performance ratio.
Surebonder PRO600 Pneumatic Hot Glue Gun Specifications
- Stick Size: 5/8"
- Watts: 450 Watts
- Operating Temperature: 248°F to 400°F
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Lighted on/off Switch
- Stroke Adjustment Screw
- Pneumatically Powered
Nozzles and Accessories »
Surebonder PRO2-600 Nozzles and Accessories
PRO600 Pneumatic Glue Gun Nozzles
- "T" Nozzle 2" or 3" Wide Bead (6032)
- Round Extension Nozzle .125" Orifice (103R)
- Needle Nozzle .08" Orifice (103N)
- Flat Nozzle .15" wide x .053 Orifice (103F)
- 5 Hole Block Nozzle .78" Wide (102)
- Steel Cap Nozzle .76" Orifice (103C-076)
- Steel Cap Nozzle .90" Orifice (103CS-090)
- Steel Cap Nozzle .125" Orifice (103CS-125)
- Nozzle Set Includes 101, 102, 103F, 103R, 103N, 103CS-090
- Check Valve *All nozzles must use this valve for assembly! (101)