Surebonder PRO600 Pneumatic Glue Gun
Surebonder PRO600 Glue Gun Overview
The PRO600 from Surebonder is a 5/8" pneumatically powered glue gun. Having a pneumatic glue gun is great in applications that require all day use.
Output & Performance
The PRO600 gun can dispense up to 8lbs of glue per hour and because this is a pneumatic gun, you simply hold down the trigger for continuous, measured output.
Features We Love
The PRO600 Pneumatic Glue Gun from Surebonder has tons of features including stroke adjustment control, variable temperature and a powerful 450 watt heater. Intuitively designed, the PRO600 has an exterior safety fuse that is easy to access and replace.
Overall, this pneumatic glue gun gets a top grade and offers a good price to performance ratio.
PRO600 Pneumatic Glue Gun Specifications
- Stick Size: 5/8"
- Watts: 450 Watts
- Operating Temperature: 248°F to 400°F
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Lighted on/off Switch
- Stroke Adjustment Screw
- Pneumatically Powered
PRO600 Pneumatic Glue Gun Nozzles
- "T" Nozzle 2" or 3" Wide Bead (6032)
- Round Extension Nozzle .125" Orifice (103R)
- Needle Nozzle .08" Orifice (103N)
- Flat Nozzle .15" wide x .053 Orifice (103F)
- 5 Hole Block Nozzle .78" Wide (102)
- Steel Cap Nozzle .76" Orifice (103C-076)
- Steel Cap Nozzle .90" Orifice (103CS-090)
- Steel Cap Nozzle .125" Orifice (103CS-125)
- Nozzle Set Includes 101, 102, 103F, 103R, 103N, 103CS-090
- Check Valve *All nozzles must use this valve for assembly! (101)