- Type: Bulk Hot Melt
- Brand: Warren Adhesives
- Adhesive Temperature: High Temperature
- Set Speed: Fast
- Bonds: Cardboard
- Properties: For Coated Stock
- Application: Packaging
About the Warren Adhesives HM 611 Hot Melt for Coated Stock Packaging
The Warren Adhesives HM 611 hot melt was formulated for corrugated stick with heavy aqueous coatings (coated cardboard) or applications where longer open times are required than HM 065 can provide. The Warren HM 611 has a low viscosity and good clean machining an all standard hot melt equipment.
Warren Adhesives HM 611 Hot Melt Adhesive Specifications
- Color: Amber
- Suggested Application Temp: 350F
- Viscosity @ 350F: 1400 cps
- Softening Point: 205F
- Form: Chips
Questions about this product? Our application specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Just so you know...
- We will NOT share your information with anyone.
- We will NOT subscribe you to anything.
- We will NOT hassle you.
- We WILL do our best to help you find the right adhesive solution.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.