Top 5 Selling Ad Tech Glue Sticks
Drum roll please, okay maybe not everyone gets as excited about glue sticks as we do. Below is a list of our top 5 selling Adhesive Technologies glue sticks, in no particular order.
- Ad Tech 610 glue sticks continue to be our most popular packaging glue stick. The 610 hot melt formula is available in 1/2", 5/8", 5/8" x 2", 1" x 3" and 1 3/4" glue sticks.
- Ad Tech 229 glue sticks are cost effective clear general purpose that finds it way into many customers hands. These glue sticks are definitely a great general purpose option.
- Ad Tech 962 glue sticks perfect for woodworking applications, its viscosity allows for high delivery rates and a 30-40 second open time.
- Ad Tech 236 glue sticks equipped with a UV stabilizer to prevent yellowing and degradation. Commonly, these production quality glue sticks are used with porous substrates and plastics.
- Ad Tech 700 glue sticks this polyamide formula is popular for both woodworking and electrical potting applications. These amber glue sticks do have a shelf life, but are packaged in foil bags to prevent oxidation.
Ad Tech 501 glue sticks are top notch plastic bonding glue sticks. However, sometimes we get lucky and find another less expensive formula for tough to bond plastic applications. When all others have failed we send in Ad Tech's 501 glue sticks and in 9 out of 10 cases it's just the answer people have been looking for.
If you have any questions on Ad Tech glue sticks please contact us.
Other Recent Articles
- PUR Best Practices - Our Top Tips for Working With Polyurethane Hot Melt Adhesives
- Best Adhesive for Bonding Polypropylene PP and Polyethylene PE
- Volume Increasing? Time to Buy Bulk Equipment
- The Most Common Questions - And Answers - About Cyanoacrylate Adhesives
- 4 Creative Uses for Masking Tape That Will Make Life Easier