- Type: PUR Hot Melt
- Brand: Infinity Bond
- Set Speed: Fast
- Bonds: General, Plastic, Wood
- Properties: Cold Resistant, Heat Resistant, Weather Resistant
- Application: Product Assembly, Woodworking & Furniture
About the Infinity PUR WW30 Polyurethane PUR Hot Melt
The Infinity Bond PUR WW30 is a woodworking polyurethane PUR hot melt with a 30 second open time. It dispenses from an easy-to-use cordless cartridge glue gun and bonds exceptionally well to wood, laminates, light plastics and metals.
One cartridge produces approximately 50 linear feet of adhesive.
The Infinity PUR WW30 offers a significantly stronger bond than traditional glue sticks or bulk hot melt. It also holds up better to difficult conditions including exterior applications. Infinity PUR WW30 offers a good initial tack and a bond that will continue to strengthen as it reacts with moisture in the air.
Infinity Bond Flex 50 PUR Hot Melt Applicator
- Infinity PUR™ 3000 Dual Temp Cartridge Gun
- Infinity PUR®1361 Cordless Cartridge Gun
Common Applications for PUR WW30
- Product Assembly
- Cabinet Assembly
- Furniture Making
- Hardwood Flooring
- Trim and Tile
Benefits of PUR WW30 Polyurethane Adhesive
- Longer open time
- Very strong bond
- Easy to dispense
Infinity PUR WW30 Bond Strength At Room Temperature
|Time||Strength psi of WW30|
All 50 Gram PUR Cartridges
Infinity PUR WW30 Adhesive Specifications
- Type: Polyurethane
- State: Solid
- Color: Translucent
- Dried film: Opaque white
- Solids: 100%
- Viscosity: 12,000 cps @ 250°F.
- Calculated VOC (less water): 0.0 g/L
- Weight/gallon: 9.8 lbs.
- Flashpoint: N/A
- Freeze/thaw stability: Will not freeze
- Storage life: 12-18 months in unopened foil pouch. 4 weeks after opened.
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.