About the ASI MP 5401 One Part Heat Cure Epoxy
The Adhesive Systems Inc (ASI) MP5401 is a one component adhesive, meaning it does not have to be mixed with a static mixer to activate. The MP5401 is a heat cure epoxy that is activated when heated in a convection or infrared oven. This epoxy adhesive offers great high temperature resistance and great bonds to difficult substrates like metal and ceramic.
Typical Applications for ASI MP5401
• Permanent Magnet Motors and Loudspeaker Assembly
• Air Conditioning Joint Tubes and Compressors
• High Temperature Structural Bonding
• Filter End Cap and Side Seam Assembly
ASI MP 5401 Single Component Epoxy Specifications
- Ratio: 1 Part
- Specific Gravity: 1.41
- Viscosity: Paste
- Color: Gray
- Heat Cure Cycle: @250°F - 15 Minutes @300°F - 10 Minutes @350°F - 2 Minutes
- Tensile Strength: 6,770
- Shear Strength PSI: 3,200
- Hardness Shore D: 85
- Temperature Range: -40 to 400°F
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.