- Brand: Infinity Bond
- Adhesive Type: Epoxy
- Features: Non Sag All-Purpose
- Contact Us with Questions
Infinity Bond EP H3500 Non Sag All-Purpose Epoxy Overview
Infinity Bond EP H3500 Non-Sag is an all-purpose, modified epoxy that provides excellent tensile, peel, and shear strength. It will hold vertical beads up to 1/2", exhibits superior adhesion and flexibility to a wide variety of substrates including ceramics, concrete, wood, composites, FRP, and most metals without the use of a primer.
Infinity Bond EP H3500 is available in 400ml cartridges and a 10-gallon pail kit. The 10-gallon pail kit comes with 5 gallons of part A and 5 gallons of part B.
Infinity Bond EP H3500 Features
- User-friendly and forgiving 1:1 mix ratio
- Light stable and highly UV resistant
- Outperforms most "brittle" 2-component systems by retaining high peel strength and flexibility through a wide temperature range.
How to Dispense EP H3500
Use a cartridge gun for dispensing 400ml cartridges. Cartridge guns are lightweight, reliable and a perfect low-cost option for dispensing two-part epoxy and MMA adhesives.
Infinity Bond EP H3500 Specifications
- Specific Gravity (Blend): 1.315
- Work Time: 15 minutes
- Open Time: 25 minutes
- Ultimate Peel Strength: 45 pli
- Hardness (Shore A): 84
- Tensile Strength: 825 psi
- LAP Shear: 750 psi
- Blended Color: Gray
- Service Temperature: -75F to 350F
Submit the form below to get the Technical Data Sheet (TDS) or Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for Infinity Bond H3500 sent to your email address.
Questions about Infinity Bond H3500? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.