- Type: Epoxy
- Brand: Infinity Bond
- Color: Amber
- Adhesive Ratio: 1:1
- Cartridge Size: 50 ml, 400 ml
- Set Speed: Slow
- Bonds: Plastic, Metal
- Properties: Chemical Resistant
- Application: Potting and Encapsulating, Product Assembly
Infinity EP 750 Medium Viscosity Epoxy Adhesive Overview
Infinity Bond EP 750 is a medium viscosity two-part epoxy adhesive designed for bonding metals, plastics, and other difficult substrates. EP 750 can be used for product assembly, potting, casting, and coating applications. Infinity Bond EP 750 offers excellent chemical and moisture resistance and can be used with standard 1:1 ratio cartridge guns or meter mix equipment. A handling cure is normally achieved at room temperature within 4 hours, with a full cure at room temperature within 24 hours. To accelerate the final cure, or to quicken the handling simply elevate the temperature.
- Product assembly
- Potting and encapsulation
- Coating applications
Questions about this product? Our application specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Just so you know...
- We will NOT share your information with anyone.
- We will NOT subscribe you to anything.
- We will NOT hassle you.
- We WILL do our best to help you find the right adhesive solution.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.