- Type: Epoxy
- Brand: Infinity Bond
- Adhesive Ratio: 2:1
- Set Speed: Slow
- Bonds: Metal, Plastic, General, Glass, General Purpose, Wood
- Properties: Impact and Shock Resistant, Toughened, Weather Resistant
- Application: Product Assembly
Infinity EP 420 High Peel and Shear Strength Epoxy Overview
The Infinity Bond EP420 is a toughened epoxy adhesive giving it maximum impact, shock and vibration resistance. This 2:1 ratio epoxy has a slow set time giving users plenty of time to adjust and set parts and cures creating a super high strength bond. All cartridges come with two static mixers for efficient dispensing.
The high strength bond created when using the Infinity Bond EP420 also offers great flexibility and temperature resistance on both the high and low ends.
Compare the Infinity Bond EP420 Two-Part Epoxy To
- 3M DP420 Epoxy Adhesive
- Hysol E-120HP Epoxy Adhesive
- ASI MP 54420 Epoxy
Quick Stats on the Infinity Bond EP420 Toughened Epoxy Adhesive
- Color: Off-White
- Adhesive Type: Polyamide Epoxy
- Mixing Ratio: 2:1
- Recommended Static Mixer: Infinity Bond
- Viscosity: ~ 40,000 cps
- Working Time: 120 Minutes
- Full Cure: 24 Hours
- Temperature Resistance: -40 to 300F
Infinity Bond EP420 Epoxy Adhesive Bonds To
All Infinity Bond EP 420 Series Epoxy
Questions about this product? Our application specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Just so you know...
- We will NOT share your information with anyone.
- We will NOT subscribe you to anything.
- We will NOT hassle you.
- We WILL do our best to help you find the right adhesive solution.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
|Brand||Infinity Bond||3M||Adhesive Systems, Inc.||Henkel Loctite|
|Viscosity||40,000 cps||35,000 cps||35,000 cps||65,000 cps|
|Work Life||20 minutes||20 minutes||20 minutes||20 minutes|
|Handling Strength||2 hours||2 hours||6 - 12 hours||2 hours|
|Full Cure||24 hours||24 hours||24 hours||24 hours|
|Temp Resistance||-60F to 302F||-||-60F to 302F||-60F to 250F|
|Shelf Life||12 months||15 months||12 months||12 months|
These values are approximate. Manufacturers often use different parameters for determining adhesive properties. Refer to manufacturer data sheets for detailed specifications. If you have questions, don't hesitate to contact us.