About Ad Tech 700 Polyamide Glue Sticks
The Ad Tech 700 polyamide glue glue sticks are perfect for high heat resistance and bonding difficult surfaces. One of our best selling polyamide hot melts, the Ad Tech 700 is flexible and good for woodworking, potting and bonding metals and plastics.
Quick Tip: be sure to use a glue gun with enough power to heat polyamide glue sticks. We recommend a glue gun with at least 200 watts and preferably adjustable temperature.
- Available in: 1/2" Glue Sticks
- Open Time: 35-45 Seconds
- Color: Amber
- Heat Resistance: 250ºF
- Bonds to: General Purpose - Great at Difficult Surfaces
- Viscosity at 225ºF: 7,000
Ad Tech 700 Polyamide Glue Sticks per Bag
- 1/2" x 10" Glue Sticks 2.0 LB Bag= Approx 40 Glue Sticks
- 1/2" x 10" Glue Sticks 22 LB Box = Approx 396 Glue Sticks
Ad Tech 700 Specifications
- Softening point 290°F (143°C) ASTM E28-67
- Viscosity @ 350°F (177°C), centipoise 7000 Brookfield Thermosel
- Specific gravity 0.99 ASTM 1475
- % Elongation 400 ASTMD-1708
- Yield tensile; psi 370 ASTMD-1708
- Color gardner (40% Solids) 7 Max N/A
- Heat resistance 250°F (121°C) AdTech
- Shear tensile strength on pine, psi 210 ASTM D-1002
- Adhesive tensile on PVC, psi 149 ASTM D-1344-78
- Application temperature 380-440°F (193-227°C) N/A
- Low temp flex. -10°F AdTech
- Flash ignition temperature 435°C ASTM D-1929-96
- Self ignition temperature 460°C ASTM D-1929-96
- Working Time (approx.) seconds 35-45 Ad-Tech
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.