Loctite Threadlocker Adhesives
Ask a question about Loctite Threadlocker Adhesives
Questions about these products? Not sure which is right for your application? Submit your questions and our adhesive experts will get you answers right away. We're here to help.
Using Loctite threadlocker is simple:
- Clean the threaded parts to remove dirt, oil, and other contaminants.
- Determine the appropriate Loctite threadlocker for the application. Loctite offers different types of threadlockers with varying cure times and strengths.
- Apply a small amount of threadlocker to the threads of one of the parts.
- Assemble the parts and tighten them according to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Allow the threadlocker to cure for the recommended time before putting the assembly into use.