- Type: Silicone
- Brand: 3M
3M 2000+ Gray Fire Barrier Silicone Sealant Overview
3M 2000+ Fire Barrier Silicone Sealant is an elastomeric, ready-to-use, single-component, neutral-cure silicone sealant that cures upon exposure to atmospheric humidity. We designed this sealant to form a flexible firestop seal that also acts as a barrier to airborne sound transmission. This product is firestop tested up to 3 hours in accordance with ASTM E 814 (UL 1479) and CAN/ULC S115.
Additional Information & Details
- Firestop tested up to 3 hours in accordance with ASTM E 814 (UL 1479) and CAN/ULC S115
- Fire resistance tested up to 4 hours for construction joint systems in accordance with ASTM E 1966 (UL 2079)
- Engineered to provide optimum adhesion to a wide variety of construction materials
- Compression and extension capability of ±13%
- Offers excellent caulk rate and applied with conventional caulking equipment
- Durable sealant provides excellent weatherability during construction
- Formulated as a re-enterable and repairable solution
Questions about 3M 2000+? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.