- Type: Silicone
- Brand: 3M
- Color: White, Black
- Properties: Flexible
- Application: Marine
3M 4200FC Fast Cure Marine Adhesive Sealant Overview
3M™ Marine Adhesive Sealant Fast Cure 4200FC is a one-component, medium-strength, moisture-curing, gap-filling polyurethane that delivers strong, flexible bonds to aluminum, wood, gelcoat, and fiberglass. It forms watertight, weather-resistant seals above and below the waterline. In addition, its flexibility allows for dissipation of stress caused by shock, vibration, swelling, or shrinking.
Details & Features
- Medium-strength marine bonding allows for disassembly
- Formulated for fast cure, providing rapid results
- Tack-free in 1 hour and typically cures in 24 hours
- Above and below the water line applications
- Flexible and durable adhesion withstands stress
- Fiberglass deck to hull
- Wood to fiberglass
- Deck fittings
- Rubrail attachment
- Sealing screwholes
- Stanchion supports
Questions about 3M 4200FC? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.