3M 5200 Marine Adhesive Sealant Overview
3M Marine Adhesive Sealant 5200 is a one-component, high-strength, moisture-curing, gap-filling polyurethane for permanent bonding of wood, gelcoat, and fiberglass. It cures to form a firm, rubbery, waterproof seal on joints and boat hardware, above and below the waterline. This product has been trusted throughout the marine industry for over 50 years.
Forming watertight seals, 3M Marine Adhesive Sealant 5200 offers permanent adhesion to wood, gelcoat, and fiberglass. In addition, our marine adhesive sealant is flexible and allows for structural movement and dissipation of stress that may be caused by vibration, swelling, shrinking, or shock. Available in both cartridge and sausage packs to meet your application requirements.
Details & Features
- Permanent bonding - above and below the waterline
- Industry-standard for over 50 years
- Offers extended working time
- Achieves handling strength in 48 hours
- Tough and flexible polyurethane polymer forms strong bonds
- Capable of retaining strong bonds during vibration, swelling, shrinking or shock
- Fiberglass deck to hull
- Through hull fittings
- Wood to fiberglass
- Portholes and deck fittings
- Motors on fiberglass transoms
- Under moldings
- Hull seams above and below water line
- Deck housing
Questions about 3M 5200 Marine Adhesive? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.