3M 5200FC Fast Cure Marine Adhesive Sealant Overview
3M Marine Adhesive Sealant 5200 Fast Cure is a one-component, high-strength, moisture-curing, gap-filling polyurethane for permanent bonding of aluminum, wood, gel coat, and fiberglass. This fast cure version of 5200 is formulated to typically cure within 48 hours. It chemically reacts with moisture to provide strong, flexible bonds above or below the waterline.
Forming watertight seals, 3M Marine Adhesive Sealant 5200 Fast Cure offers permanent adhesion to wood, gel coat, and fiberglass. In addition, our marine adhesive sealant is flexible and allows for structural movement and dissipation of stress that may be caused by vibration, swelling, shrinking, or shock. Available in cartridge and sausage packs to meet your application needs.
Details & Features
- Permanent bonding - above and below the waterline
- Fast-cure version of 3M Marine Adhesive Sealant 5200
- Tack-free in 1-2 hours and typically cures within 48 hours
- Tough and flexible polyurethane polymer forms strong bonds
- Capable of retaining strong bonds during vibration, swelling, shrinking, or shock
Questions about 3M 5200FC Fast Cure Marine Adhesive Sealant? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.