- Type: Static Mixer
- Brand: 3M
- Tip Style: Stepped Tip
- Cartridge Size: 50 ml
3M EPX Mixing Nozzle for DP2216 Overview
Choose 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ EPX Mixing Nozzles for efficient application of 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Structural Adhesives in Duo-Pak (DP) cartridges. Each nozzle provides thorough mixing and precise placement of two-part adhesives and potting compounds.
The 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ EPX Mixing Nozzles perform to exact requirements for easy uniform application. These 3M approved accessories work with 3M Duo-Pak cartridges to simultaneously meter, mix and apply two-part adhesives and potting compounds. And, the tapered tips can be cut for precise bead size.
Features & Benefits
- Provides thorough mixing and precise placement of two-component structural adhesives
- Tapered tip can be cut for bead size
- Available in a variety of designs to fit all cartridge sizes
- Minimize adhesive waste; easy to replace with new nozzle to use remaining adhesive in a cartridge
- Used nozzle can be left on the cartridge to provide a good seal until ready to continue dispensing
Questions about 3M EPX Mixing Nozzle? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.