- Type: Silicone
- Brand: 3M
- Properties: Heat Resistant
The 3M FD 150+ is a gun-grade, latex-based, elastomeric sealant that cures upon exposure to the atmosphere to form a monolithic flexible firestop seal. When properly installed, this sealant helps control the spread of fire, smoke and noxious gasses before, during and after exposure to a fire and exhibits excellent adhesion to a full range of construction substrates.
Additional information & Details
- Firestop tested up to 3 hours in accordance with ASTM E 814 (UL 1479) and CAN/ULC S115
- Fire resistive joint system tested up to 4 hours in accordance with ASTM E 1966 (UL 2079)
- Continuous seal remains pliable and allows for typical pipe movement
- Water-based for easy installation, cleanup and disposal
- High-solids formula means limited shrinkage
- Re-enterable and repairable fire barrier sealant
- Multi-viscosity grade offers excellent sealant and caulking properties
- Sealant helps minimize noise transfer
Questions about Products 3M FD 150+? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.