- Type: Glue Gun
- Brand: 3M
- Gun Type: Light Industrial
- Glue Compatibility: 5/8" x 8" Q Glue Sticks
- Gun Temperature: Low Temperature
3M Polygun LT with Quadrack Glue Gun Overview
The 3M Polygun LT Glue Gun with Quadrack Converter is a low temperature light industrial applicator great for mid volume hot melt projects. The Polygun LT uses 5/8" X 8" glue sticks (Q LT) which is a special glue stick shape formulated by 3M.
Output & Performance
This glue gun can dispense 3.5 lbs of glue per hour and also comes in a standard temp version, the Polygun TC with Quadrack.
Features We Love
The LT with Quadrack is built to last. This durable glue gun works great in industrial environments. The palm trigger on the LT with Quadrack make it easy to use for extended periods of time.
The Bottom Line
As with all 3M products this glue gun was designed to perform. We like the palm trigger on the Quadrack glue guns by 3M. However, we aren't huge fans of the 5/8" rigid glue stick it forces you to buy, but 3M has some very impressive hot melt formulas. Note: there are now some non-3M glue sticks available in the Q stick size.
3M Polygun LT with Quadrack Glue Gun Specifications
- Stick Size: 5/8" X 8" Q LM Glue Sticks
- Output: 2.6 lbs/hr
- Operating Temperature: 265°F
- Weight: 13.8 oz
3M Polygun LT Nozzles and Accessories
3M Polygun LT with Quadrack Glue Gun Nozzles
- 2 Hole Spreader Nozzle (9913)
- 3 Hole Spreader Nozzle (9916)
- .090" Fluted Tip Nozzle (9921)
- .063" Fluted Tip Nozzle (9922)
- .125" Fluted Tip Nozzle (9940)
- Mini Extension Tip Nozzle (9725)
- T-Tip Nozzle (9726)
- L-Tip Nozzle (9727)
- High Viscosity Valve (9729)
- .070" Tapered Aluminum Extension Nozzle (9785)
3M Polygun LT with Quadrack Glue Gun Accessories
3M Polygun LT w/ Quadrack User Guide
Questions about this product? Our application specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.