- Type: Glue Gun
- Brand: 3M
- Gun Type: Light Industrial
- Glue Compatibility: 5/8" x 2" TC Glue Sticks
- Gun Temperature: High Temperature
About the 3M Polygun TC Glue Gun
The 3M Polygun TC Glue Gun is a light industrial hot melt applicator great for mid volume projects. This glue gun is commonly used for packaging or product assembly applications. The 3M TC gun uses high temp glue sticks (also called standard temp) and is dispensed manually with a thumb trigger.
Output & Performance
The Polygun TC can dispense 3.5 lbs of glue per hour and also comes in a low temp version, the 3M Polygun LT.
Feature We Love
The Polygun TC uses 5/8" X 2" glue sticks (3M TC) and can be upgraded with a Quadrack Converter which gives this gun the ability to use a larger stick size.
The Bottom Line
The 3M Polygun TC industrial glue gun has been around for as many years as we can remember and we rarely hear about any issues so durability is not the issue. The dispensing method using the thumb trigger isn't our favorite but if you want a gun that is going to hold up over time, this is a very safe bet.
3M Polygun TC Glue Gun Specifications
- Stick Size: 5/8" X 2" TC Glue Sticks
- Output: 3.5 lbs/hr
- Operating Temperature: 385°F
- Weight: 10 oz
3M Polygun TC Nozzles and Accessories
3M Polygun TC Glue Gun Nozzles
- 2 Hole Spreader Nozzle (9913)
- 3 Hole Spreader Nozzle (9916)
- .090" Fluted Tip Nozzle (9921)
- .063" Fluted Tip Nozzle (9922)
- .125" Fluted Tip Nozzle (9940)
- Mini Extension Tip Nozzle (9725)
- T-Tip Nozzle (9726)
- L-Tip Nozzle (9727)
- High Viscosity Valve (9729)
- .070" Tapered Aluminum Extension Nozzle (9785)
3M Polygun TC Glue Gun Accessories
- Heavy Duty Bench Stand
- Quadrack Converter
- Palm Trigger
3M Polygun TC Glue Gun Manual
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.