3M Scotch-Weld 100 Clear Epoxy Overview
3M Scotch-Weld Epoxy Adhesive DP100 is a two-part, rigid epoxy adhesive offering a fast cure and machinability. It is a fast-setting epoxy that cures at room temperature to form a rigid bond. Has low viscosity for easy dispensing and leveling.
3M Scotch-Weld™ Epoxy Adhesive DP100 is a high-flow, versatile structural adhesive for general purpose bonding. Its low viscosity, clear formulation works on a variety of substrates including metals, ceramics, concrete, and wood. With a high shear strength, it delivers strong, rigid performance, making it ideal for multiple applications in the electrical, general industrial, construction, and consumer goods industries.
Details & Features
- Adhesive formula cures rigid for high static load holding
- High shear ensures permanent bonds
- Fast 5-minute work-life with handling strength in 20 minutes at room temperature
- Low viscosity, clear formulation
- UL 94 HB certified
- General attachment applications in a variety of industries
- Attachment of various substrates that require permanency
- Applications that require machining afterward
- Applications requiring transparent bond lines
Questions about 3M Scotch-Weld 100 Clear Epoxy? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.