- Type: Epoxy
- Brand: Adhesive Systems, Inc.
- Color: Gray
- Adhesive Ratio: Single Component
- Bonds: Glass, Metal
- Properties: Heat Cure, Heat Resistant
About the ASI MP 5400 One Part Epoxy Adhesive
The Adhesive Systems Inc (ASI) MP5400 one part epoxy is a heat curable adhesive with strong bonds to many substrates, especially metals and ceramics. The MP5400 has great heat resistance and can hold up to thermal cycling between hot and cold changes. It also has great water resistance including long term exposure to humidity.
The ASI MP5400 meets and exceeds the MIL Specs MMMA-132 for type II heat resistant structural adhesives. This means it meets or outperforms similar adhesives from other brands while still offering a great cost savings. MP5400 is made in the USA.
Dispensing the ASI MP 5400
The MP5400 is a heat cure adhesive meaning it can be applied and then hardened in a convection or infrared oven.
Compare ASI MP 5400 To:
- 3M PRODUCTS™ 2214 REGULAR
ASI MP 5400 Heat Cure Epoxy Specifications
- Ratio: 1 Part
- Specific Gravity: 1.41
- Viscosity: Paste
- Color: Gray
- Heat Cure Cycle: @250°F - 15 Minutes @300°F - 10 Minutes @350°F - 2 Minutes
- Tensile Strength: 6,400
- Shear Strength PSI: 3,100
- Hardness Shore D: 85
- Temperature Range: -40 to 400°F
Questions about this product? Our application specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Just so you know...
- We will NOT share your information with anyone.
- We will NOT subscribe you to anything.
- We will NOT hassle you.
- We WILL do our best to help you find the right adhesive solution.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.